Hiring Window Cleaners Part & Full Time

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
MenAtHeightsInc.
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Hiring Window Cleaners Part & Full Time

Post by MenAtHeightsInc. » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:30 pm

Attention Climbers! Men At Heights Inc. Window Cleaning is Hiring!

The majority of our work is in the Greater Vancouver Area however we service all the way from Delta to Whistler. As a result, a valid drivers license is a must & a vehicle preferred. So why are we posting on a climbing forum? Because we are 100% owned and operated by climbers! You must not be afraid of heights! Want to live in Squamish and still make good money all year round? Apply today!

Languages
English

Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
None necessary as we will train & certify eligible candidates however preference is given to individuals with;
SPRAT &/Or IRATA Training
Occupational First Aid

Experience
None necessary as we will train & certify eligible candidates however preference is given to individuals with;
Ladder experience
Working at heights
Window, gutter or pressure washing experience

Work Setting
Residential & Commercial Window & Gutter Cleaning from 1 storey to 40.

Specific Skills
Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards; Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services; Co-ordinate activities with other departments; Assist cleaners in performing duties including but not limited to Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing.

Work Conditions and Physical Capabilites
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Ladder control

Essential Skills
Reading text; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Job task planning and organizing; Ability to handle & work on ladders safely & effectively

Absolute Requirements
Valid Drivers License
Presentable Appearance
Not afraid of heights
Friendly & Outgoing.

Pay Rate
Depending on experience, $16/hr Base Wage to $30/hr plus commission
There is a large growth opportunity within the company as skills can be built quickly & efficiency developed that will result in increased pay over a short period of time.

How to Apply
Send a resume & cover letter or description of your skills & why you might be a good fit to info@burnabywindowcleaning.com No phone calls please!

guttercleaner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Hiring Window Cleaners Part & Full Time

Post by guttercleaner » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:19 pm