VW Jetta 2000 TDI Diesel Standard

Post your "For Sale" and 'Wanted Ads" here
mooska
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

VW Jetta 2000 TDI Diesel Standard

Post by mooska » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 am

For sale is VW Jetta TDI with Manual transmission.
Millage: 366000km
Second Owner.
Air Cared until May 2013. Passes air care with flying colours.

The Good
Brand new Single Mass Clutch
Brand new clutch slave cylinder
1 year old suspension. Rear suspension completely rebuilt, not just shocks and springs
Can get to Portland and back on 1 full tank!!!

The not so good
When the clutch was replaced 2 months a go, the mechanic did not change the intake shaft seal, so there is a small gear oil leak. Fortunately, you can drive at least 5000km without adding any.
Under-powered. It is not a turbo, but a computer/injection pump issue. Can be fixed, but I did not bother. Hence you get a check engine light.
Some rear bumper damage as seen on the picture.

I recently drove it to California and did almost 8000km on it with no issues, well, except that I had to replace the clutch in Yosemite.
I really like this car and took care of it as much as I could. Oil change, replacement of all the filters (including cabin filter) and brakes all were done by myself regularly.
The car has a hitch and it comes with Oil extractor and a bike rack. It has excellent Alpine deck and you can plug an mp3 directly.
The reason I am selling the car is because I am leaving the country for a year or so. I am not desperate to sell it, if it is not sold at this price, my roommate is getting it.

Climbing:
This car has been multiple times to J-Tree, red rocks, Yosemite, Bishop and Smith rock. It is not the fastest car, but it will get you from point A to B on very little gas. You can also sleep 2 people in it. It is not a van, but not a lot of Vans get such fuel economy.

You can see pictures here.https://picasaweb.google.com/1004671486 ... directlink

NateDoggOG

Re: VW Jetta 2000 TDI Diesel Standard

Post by NateDoggOG » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:00 pm

What were you wanting for it?

yeoyeo

Post by yeoyeo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:42 am

kitchenremodelingspringfieldmo.com I almost didnt believe it but now I know! U R awesome

killersmile

Post by killersmile » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:37 am

bessiewatts18
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by bessiewatts18 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:16 am

If anyone doesn't bought your car, you can sell my junk car columbus ohio.

chavesarlene4
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by chavesarlene4 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:14 am

Were you able to sell this car? Anyways, just want to tell everyone here we gonna be of great help to your home restorations. Find us Handyman Medicine hat for your preferential services