wonder about rockclimbing in Brazil?

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
planitbrazil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

wonder about rockclimbing in Brazil?

Post by planitbrazil » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:47 am

Olá Amigos,

Just giving you a heads up about rockclimbing in Brazil. If you ever wonder to go climbing in this amazing country in South America, please check on www.planitbrazil.com

Give your self a treat. Go to Brazil

Help to divulge rockclimbing in South America.

Danilo Rosa

www.planitbrazil.com
Organized Rock Climbing and Sports Adventure in Brazil are available now. Go to www.planitbrazil.com

planitbrazil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by planitbrazil » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:52 am

hahaha...
Well Brendan, for that we stumble every corner as well. Get here at summer time and you see it with your own eyes. :shock:
you take care.

help brazilian climbing community to divulge climbing in Brazil. www.planitbrazil.com
Organized Rock Climbing and Sports Adventure in Brazil are available now. Go to www.planitbrazil.com

Cloudraker

Post by Cloudraker » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:11 pm

yowza!!!

reminds me of the best squamish climbing video ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qASZZmiiV6E

Brendan
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Post by Brendan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:08 pm

nice shirt!! :oops:

MCpl

Post by MCpl » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:00 pm

Please read and familiarize yourself with the guidelines regarding posting on this board. Consider carefully if material can be taken as offensive by others.

http://www.squamishclimbing.com/squamis ... ic.php?t=2

Brendan
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Post by Brendan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:36 pm

MCpl wrote:Please read and familiarize yourself with the guidelines regarding posting on this board. Consider carefully if material can be taken as offensive by others.

http://www.squamishclimbing.com/squamis ... ic.php?t=2
how is the picture of an a$% offensive. she has her clothes on.

it's not like she's bent over showing her c$%t.

jeez Marty, although you don't always act like it, i thought you liked women?

Dooley

Post by Dooley » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:21 am

soooooo......after seeing that pic for the short time it was up....my question is....any one want to join me for an adventure to Brazil for some sightseeing...ah I mean climbing!
When in doubt....run it out!!!!

MCpl

Post by MCpl » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:07 pm

Brendan,
The fact that I just had to edit in your last post a derogotory word used to describe a part of the female anatomy goes to show that you really do not first consider carefully what you post on here. And it follows from that post that you are not considering who reads it (specifically women).

Let me sum it up for you (and everyone else) so that there is no doubt in your mind because you were being derogotory in asking how your original post was derogotory, which indicates to me that you are having difficulty with this issue. Posting pictures of women (men included) in various states of undress is/can be taken as offensive (espacially pictures that are only in focus over the a$$). Also, using vulgar words is offensive.

J Mace

Post by J Mace » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:53 pm

If you think a women in a G string playing volleyball is derogatory you have some serous issues....find me one young girl who thinks that offensive.

sorry one young girl who also shaves her armpits

MCpl

Post by MCpl » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Since this is difficult for some. Let me give another example for pictures. If you would have to reconsider wearing a shirt with said picture on the front and back of it into your work-place (given that you do work and wish to keep your job), then you can safely say it can be considered derogotory.

mcgarnickle

Post by mcgarnickle » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 pm

MCpl wrote:Since this is difficult for some. Let me give another example for pictures. If you would have to reconsider wearing a shirt with said picture on the front and back of it into your work-place (given that you do work and wish to keep your job), then you can safely say it can be considered derogotory.
Now you can't tell the difference between your workplace and a forum on the internet?

It seems to me that being a control freak and exercising your little power trips is far more offensive than posting a picture of a girl dressed for the beach. If some bear is offended at the latter, she should grow the f**k up and realize that the tree of liberty must sometimes be refreshed by people speaking as they wish.

If this was forum for mormon get-togethers or sunday school picnics for registered sex offenders, then maybe you should erase everything brendan has added so far. Of course, that being the case, I doubt he would have added anyting at all.
Μολὼν λάβε

Steve J

crazymonkey

Post by crazymonkey » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:30 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a climbing forum? A place to discuss climbing and related topics? If I wanted to see some slutty Maxim chick, I'd go to the Slutty Maxim Chick website. (Yes, boys there *IS* a Slutty Maxim Chick website!! Yay!)
This site is for climbing. Not mormon get-togethers, not sunday school picnics for the sex offenders, not our poor Slutty Maxim Chick.
Now, maybe if we got all of them together for a little day at the crags, we'd have something here...

Brendan
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Post by Brendan » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:32 pm

:?

pinner

ACTUAL Brazilian climbing post...

Post by pinner » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:12 am

as fate would have it, my girlfriend and I are planning on a climbing vacation come october/november.... and Brazil/S. America are on top of our list. I have done some research and found that, although our winter/their summer may be great for some pastimes, it seems it is too hot and rainy for climbing after about Sept. Can anyone verify this? anyone been rockclimbing in S.A. (not just Brazil, we're looking at Ecuador, Peru, Colombia...) or anywhere else beautiful and cheap (Thailand, Vietnam, Greece we know about) Thanks!

Brendan
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Post by Brendan » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:23 am

how about Venezuela? Angel Falls :o