Outdoor Partner from November on

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
MGarcia

Outdoor Partner from November on

Post by MGarcia » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:22 pm

I am moving to Vancouver, I will arrive mid-november. Anyone willing to be an area guide (not climbing guide)? I ´ll lead any number of sport routes up to 11d-12a for you if needed as compensation (not redpoint but I´ll set the top rope). I have ropes and draws, but no clue to the areas (or to granite for that matter).

Untill I get a job, I will be able to climb weekdays, but untill I get a license, I´ll have no car.

I also have a crashpad in case it is bouldering, I really suck at it as there are no boulders in our current area V2-3 at the moment.

Have a good day.

lolo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

hola amigo

Post by lolo » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:57 am

if there is still sun and warmth in november , and you haven't found any rock superstars to climb 12a with, i'd be willing to show you around all the easy trad routes in this land - chek, squam, chief, etc. in exchange for some wicked workouts on your topropes !

MGarcia

Post by MGarcia » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:58 am

I also do not have a clue about protecting trad or crack climbing. I guess I´ll have to learn, even if that scares the **** out of me.

Peter

Post by Peter » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:47 am

I would be happy to show you around, then I can also work on my espanol. :D I'm in Squamish, so provided you are up here already, we can go in my car.

MGarcia

Post by MGarcia » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:23 pm

Thanks Peter, you seem hard core weather wise.