Climbing shoe Recommendation

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
jarnov

Climbing shoe Recommendation

Post by jarnov » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello everyone ,
I am looking for an advanced downturning shoes ,
I am not very much experienced though, but last time i have climbed with my friend's Scarpa mens instinc
It felt me great to climb with that.Now i am going to purchase for my own .one of our group members told me about five ten hiangle I have read them from the reviews but i think it would be better to ask from climbers rather than depending on web information.
Please recommend me what should i go for ?
please explain if possible .Looking forawrd to hear from you

woahmid
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Re: Climbing shoe Recommendation

Post by woahmid » Thu May 17, 2018 12:45 pm

" I am looking for an advanced downturning shoes ,
I am not very much experienced though"

If you aren't experienced, you should get a stiffer shoe with less downturn. No point going for an expensive, aggressive bouldering shoe when you won't be able to tell the difference between that and a slipper.

No matter what, buy the shoe that fits your toes and heel the best. Don't go too tight, even for bouldering. You're better off practicing technique than trying to make yourself better with expensive shoes.

aylish1809

Post by aylish1809 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Hello there,If you are looking for climbing shoes then i will suggest you to wear safety shoes, they are amazing comfortable and soft. And as i told that name safety shoes, so there is no scoop to doubt that this is a strong boot. Go for safety shoes, you would love them.
Thank you!

studyabroad

Post by studyabroad » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:31 am

Hello guys, I'm studyabroadconsultant new here from India. Thanks for sharing this and I'm definitely trying this. Looking forward to this group.

juliancrider

Post by juliancrider » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 am

I have found an article about some best downturning shoes. This article contains worlds most famous brands shoes like Adidas, Nike, Reebok. If you wish to check then visit http://bestproducts-4u.com/best-crossfit-shoes

nandovertree45

Post by nandovertree45 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:22 am

I've also had the best experience climbing with Scarpa. I'd say they've got the best grip and your feet can breathe well in them.

https://www.treeservicenorthandover.com/