Approach - Wonderful Thing About Tiggers

Climbing above and beyond the Chief and Squamish Crags. Check here for trip reports and new routes in the Sea to Sky backcountry
quantum7

Approach - Wonderful Thing About Tiggers

Post by quantum7 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello

Looking to get on this route and wondering if anyone has info about the approach from the gondola. Cant find much online about this

thanks

natsdad

Re: Approach - Wonderful Thing About Tiggers

Post by natsdad » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:54 pm

quantum7

Post by quantum7 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:27 pm

Thanks for the link but am trying to find out if you can approach from the top of the gondola.

DirtBagClimber
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by DirtBagClimber » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Going to the Fluffy Kitten Wall from the gondola is quite the hike. I would recommend going the original way its way more approachable.

If you really want to go for this adventure their is a way from the gondola. If you follow the directions to the crag mentioned in the link posted it will bring you on the NE side of Habrich into a cirque of cracks and boulders. Head down the boulderfield all the way to a giant boulder once the boulderfield ends cross the swamp/creek to the other side were you will see a steep descent trail that is flagged (do not go down gully) and have ropes, this will bring you to the base of fluffy kitten wall. This approach is long and does not have a trail until you get pass the boulder field into the forest on the other side of the swamp. If doing this approach I recommend climbing the cracks mentioned in the link lots of quality stuff.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4990

trainingathlete77

Post by trainingathlete77 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:03 pm

I don't know sis but if you get some answers please tell me as well. :D

-----------------
high performance training for sports