Squamish Partner Needed this Friday, June 26

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
sherri

Squamish Partner Needed this Friday, June 26

Post by sherri » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi,

I am in town and looking for a partner for this Friday, June 26.

Crag or multipitch in the 5.9 - 10b/c range if I am leading (or I am happy to follow harder grades if you are leading).

I place a high priority on safety (helmets, checking each other's knots, etc), but am otherwise easygoing and just happy to be out having fun on the rocks with other experienced, like-minded folks. (More background info can be found in my Mountain Project profile here: http://www.mountainproject.com/u/sherri ... /106116385

I have ropes and a double rack with me.

Would love to hear from you (either via a PM or reply to this thread) if you are interested in meeting up. I will be checking messages online each morning and evening and will respond to any replies asap.

Thanks!
Sherri
Girls just want to have fun.

elie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Squamish Partner Needed this Friday, June 26

Post by elie » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:56 am

Hey sherri I would be interested to climb this friday im in squamish now and looking for more partners my numbers 250 551 4342
would be up for some multipitch I have all the gear and have climbed in squamish before so I am familiar with some of the routes

sherri

Re: Squamish Partner Needed this Friday, June 26

Post by sherri » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Thanks for the reply, Elie. I have found a partner for Friday. I'll be back in town in a couple weeks -- perhaps if you are still around we could try to grab a few days then.
Girls just want to have fun.