Van-Squamish 28th of May

Need a ride? Vancouver to Squamish to Chek. Post here if you have room to spare or don't have wheels. It's the greener/cleaner way to climb.
Ima
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Van-Squamish 28th of May

Post by Ima » Wed May 27, 2015 12:26 am

Hi, does anyone happen to drive from Vancouver to Squamish tomorrow (28th) afternoon or evening with a bit of space left for one person and a backpack? I'm obviously happy to share fuel costs! Please message me on imanahumury [at] hotmail [dot] com, many thanks! -Ima

MorganM
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Re: Van-Squamish 28th of May

Post by MorganM » Wed May 27, 2015 7:21 am

Hey Ima,

If you don't find anyone driving, try the Squamish Connector (http://www.squamishconnector.com/). It leaves downtown Vancouver at 5:30 and arrives in Squamish about an hour later.

If you're coming from the airport, Skytrain gets you downtown.

My husband rides the connector daily, so if you want some Squamish beta I'll put you in touch.

Cheers!

Ima
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Ima » Wed May 27, 2015 8:06 am

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for your reply! I've checked a few buses, but this Squamish Connector looks much more convenient! I'll probably take that one, thanks for the tip! I can't figure out where it exactly departs from though; is that downtown Vancouver just outside Waterfront Station?

MorganM
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by MorganM » Wed May 27, 2015 9:19 am

Geez, I knew their website was bad, but not THAT bad!

Yes, it leaves from Waterfront Station.

They just rebranded the shuttle with the Gondola (check their website for pic). Should be pretty easy to spot.

http://www.seatoskygondola.com/shuttle

Ima
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Ima » Wed May 27, 2015 10:14 am

Thanks, that's very helpful!
See you soon in Squamish perhaps! :-)

evansdu015

Post by evansdu015 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Ima wrote:
Wed May 27, 2015 12:26 am
Hi, does anyone happen to drive from Cartons déménagement pas cher Vancouver to Squamish tomorrow (28th) afternoon or evening with a bit of space left for one person and a backpack? I'm obviously happy to share fuel costs! Please message me on imanahumury [at] hotmail [dot] com, many thanks! -Ima
Hello !
I’m a new member here and I think that this site is a very good one because there are many different subjects and various tips!