Looking for info for right side of Lunch Break Wall

Check here for new routes information. Post new routes here.
dmancan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Looking for info for right side of Lunch Break Wall

Post by dmancan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I was curious if anybody has information on the new routes on the right side of Lunch Break Wall. Thanks for your help.

dmancan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Looking for info for right side of Lunch Break Wall

Post by dmancan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 am

I think they were worked on by Robin Barley. The right-most climb is a very short 2 bolt climb--perhaps 10a. The next one to the left is a 3 bolt line that's quite tricky & nubbin-y (for me) at the top--perhaps 11a/b. Specifically, I was wondering what these two routes were named, graded, and first ascentionists. Then there seems to be 2 or 3 more lines left of those 2.

I've searched the webs and nothing seems to be written about these 5 climbs yet. Anybody? Robin?

hevyduty

Post by hevyduty » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 pm

hevy here, the routes where cleand and climbed by Emile Villeneuve ,myself.and Fernando Vie. The 2 routes u climbed are called Hevy dutys tools 5 10- ,Pocket fun 11-. there are 6 routes from left to right 1Fleur de lys 5.5 2 Arete moi 5 .9 3 Trickey 5.11 4 Triforce 11- 5 Pocket fun 11- 6 Hevy dutys tools 10- moving left 5 10 climbing straight up. Hope u enjoyed the routes Hevy

dmancan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by dmancan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Thanks for the response and work you're doing Hevy. Yeah, I liked both climbs and think Pocket Fun is an appropriate name. I've yet to do it on lead but gave it a few burns on TR and it ripped the toes of my shoes up--that's fresh granite! I think slab aficionados will appreciate the addition. Again, thanks.

Artem
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by Artem » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:58 pm

I was working on some unknown (to me) route on the right side of Lunch Break Wall. It's 3 bolts, immediatly right of the large crack/chimeny. Really delicate and fun up top. Any ideas which one of the climbs you put up this is? Picture and the line below:

http://i.imgur.com/UthvFhZ.jpg

hevyduty

Post by hevyduty » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:43 am

Hey Artem the route your working is Trickey as u may have noticed the finish is techy. Emille is a boulderer ,he's pretty good on slabs !I found it hard just following him ,Hevy

Artem
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by Artem » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey Hevy,

Thanks for setting up the route. I had a blast working it = D

It's my first route at that grade and was a lot of fun to project. Took me 3 days of hangdogging ~1 hour each time before I could lead it clean. The sequence at the top is really delicate but once you find the right depressions in the slab it goes (carefully).

Artem