Summer 2010 Seeking Road Trip Partner

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
tahoe83
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Summer 2010 Seeking Road Trip Partner

Post by tahoe83 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:44 am

Greetings,

(un)Employment opportunities have finally arisen and opened up the chance to make the climbing pilgrimage up north from California. I have at least eight weeks this summer and I'd like to spend some of it in Squamish and the Bugaboos. Itinerary not yet set, schedule flexible, highly mobile and looking for partners in the same exciting boat.

I posted a more lengthy partner call on mp: http://bit.ly/aKWlHm
Please contact if you're interested. Perhaps you can't road trip out of CA, but if you have ample time to spend locally, it'd be great to link up!

And if you've already done a similar trip and feel like sharing your experience/trip reports/road trippin' blog, it'd be awesome to hear what your highlights were.

Cheers!
Shino

Tradrenn

Post by Tradrenn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 am

Hi.

Are you the same person that posted similar thing on RC.com in west coast partners section ?

V.

P.S. Nevermind, you are.

tahoe83
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by tahoe83 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Indeed, it is. Let me know if you're possibly free to climb in your neck of the woods sometime in the summer, July-August? Otherwise, yes, Vegas, JTree or Cochise in the winter! Cheers, Shino

jamesbrit
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by jamesbrit » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:36 am

Hey shino. I'm gonna be about in squamish in 2 weeks from the uk, from 15th of may. gonna be in canada for 3 months and am psyched to hit the bugaboos again, i have been before. I have no plans tho, so am also extremely flexible. hang me an email, jamesmarjot@gmail.com or add me on facebook, 'james marjot' and lets make something happen. i am also planning on heading down to the states at the beginning of august, in states for 3months also. Dead keen for a road trip

cheers, james

matthallinan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by matthallinan » Mon May 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey, Im super keen for a bugaboo's trip in July if anyone is keen?, I live in Whistler and always good to climb in squamish, also James Im looking to do a road trip through the states but have no commited partner yet available end of august till mid november, shoot me an email! matthewhallinan@hotmail.com

Cheers