Rides from Vancouver to Squamish all summer?

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
nori
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Rides from Vancouver to Squamish all summer?

Post by nori » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey all,

I havent found the Rides board on here and I figured this is the closest forum to post on.

I am void of a vehicle but I can pitch in for gas and am great company.

If your looking for a climbing or bouldering partner too, or if you have room for 2, me and my partner can jump in and catch a ride, that would be great too.

If you are driving up any day of the week and have room, pm me.

Thanks.

Dooley

Post by Dooley » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:57 am

You may have better luck catching the Greyhound!
When in doubt....run it out!!!!

bc2vt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by bc2vt » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:16 am

Dooley wrote:You may have better luck catching the Greyhound!
Ha, that's funny.

Especially since I happen to own a beautiful blue subaru that flies up the sea2sky to squamish from vancouver most weekends, with one or two seats to spare :) And I need gas money to keep making it happen.

PM me nori and I'll get your number. But you have to be accomodating, not expecting me to accomodate immensely!
"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority." E. B. White

nori
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by nori » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:49 pm

bc2vt wrote:
Ha, that's funny.

Especially since I happen to own a beautiful blue subaru that flies up the sea2sky to squamish from vancouver most weekends, with one or two seats to spare :) And I need gas money to keep making it happen.

PM me nori and I'll get your number. But you have to be accomodating, not expecting me to accomodate immensely!
sweet,

i pm'd you with my digits.

im pretty laid back and of course i would be working with your schedule since you own the car.

thanks.

Tradrenn

Post by Tradrenn » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 pm

nori wrote:
bc2vt wrote:
Ha, that's funny.

sweet,

i pm'd you with my digits.

im pretty laid back and of course i would be working with your schedule since you own the car.

thanks.
You can PM me too, the only problem is that my car is a 2 seater.

V.