complete rack, boulder pad, hangboard

Post your "For Sale" and 'Wanted Ads" here
cabra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

complete rack, boulder pad, hangboard

Post by cabra » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Well, this is the third summer in a row where I've done virtually no climbing (caught the mountain bike bug), so I've decided to give up the rack. This rack has been accumulated over 10 years and shows normal wear and tear such has loss of anodization and superficial scratches. My preference is to sell the entire package for $700 (firm) or trade for a freeride oriented hardtail. If you buy the entire package I'll throw in the various slings, cords and my rope (5+ years so best for top rope or work rope). Otherwise prices are semi-firm and buyer pays shipping. COD in Canada is possible and if you live in BC then I might drive it out to you on my way somewhere.

Gear list:

$150 - Flashed Ninja Crashpad. Only used a couple of times with no dirt stains. Costs $200 plus tax at MEC

$35 - Metolious wood grips hangboard. This is the really nice wooden one. Looks good in the house. Never been mounted or pulled on. It's missing the mounting screws so you get it really cheap.

$100 - 15 quickdraws of various lengths. Made up of a wire gate and a huge basket bent gate. The bones are 7 years old, but have never been hung on a project and got stored in a dry, cool and out of the light closet.

$15 - Reverso. This is the older style with the two metal biner tabs. In good shape. no tarnishing, wear grooves and has never been dropped

$40 - 10 assorted lockers. never been dropped.

$100 - 27 assorted biners. mostly DMM. some straight gate, a few bent and a couple of wires. never been dropped.

$12 - two nut tools. one is a standard tool and the other is the nice metolious freenut with palm protector. The metolious has never been used.

$35 - Wild Country Z3 cam. It be tiny. The smallest of the zero's meant for freeclimbing. I've never placed it so it is mint.

$22 - 4 small nuts. BD stoppers #1/2 and two RP's not sure of the numbers, but are in the freeclimb end of the scale

$65 - double set of BD stoppers. 2 of each from 3-13

$25 - 5 Hexs (I think BD) 5/6/6/7/8

$100 - 5 rigid stem friends 1.75/2/2.5/3/3.5. All work, but a couple are pretty stiff. The price reflects this.

$180 - 6 flexible friends. I'm not sure of the number of the smallest one, but it is one down from the .5 / .5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 / not sure of the number, but one size up from the 2

The best way to contact me is by email at jeremy.marczak@gmail.com

If you're thinking about trading me a bike (yes please!!!) then what I'm looking for is at least 5 inch travel on the fork and hydro brakes. I'm 6' so I'd need at least a medium (17") frame.

slopr

Post by slopr » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:38 am

sorry to hear about your mountain biking bug, that's too bad.

cabra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by cabra » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Ha! Yeah, I hear the only cure is to bike until your knees blow out and then buy some climbing gear :lol:

cabra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by cabra » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Did a rethink on how to sell the gear i.e. nobody will want my crusty draws so I broke them down. I also combined the passive pro into one easy to buy package :D

$150 - Flashed Ninja Crashpad. Only used a couple of times with no dirt stains. Costs $200 plus tax at MEC

$35 - Metolious wood grips hangboard. This is the really nice wooden one. Looks good in the house. Never been mounted or pulled on. It's missing the mounting screws so you get it really cheap.

$15 - Reverso. This is the older style with the two metal biner tabs. In good shape. no tarnishing, wear grooves and has never been dropped

$4 each - 54 assorted biners. never been dropped. 10 wires, 24 straight, 20 bent

$125 - passive pro. double set of BD stoppers. 2 of each from 3-13, 5 Hexs (I think BD) 5/6/6/7/8, BD stoppers 1+2, RP 2+3, two nut tools. one is a standard tool and the other is the nice metolious freenut with palm protector. The metolious has never been used.

$35 - Wild Country Z3 cam. It be tiny. The smallest of the zero's meant for freeclimbing. I've never placed it so it is mint

$100 - 5 rigid stem friends 1.75/2/2.5/3/3.5. All work, but a couple are pretty stiff. The price reflects this.

$180 - 6 flexible friends. I'm not sure of the number of the smallest one, but it is one down from the .5 / .5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 / not sure of the number, but one size up from the 2

Email for pics

cabra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by cabra » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 pm

rigids are sold

cabra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by cabra » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Crashpad and hangboard are sold

cabra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by cabra » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 am

Flexy cams are sold

cabra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by cabra » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:44 pm

The stoppers and micro wires are sold.

Here is a list of what I have left:

$15 - Reverso. This is the older style with the two metal biner tabs. In good shape. no tarnishing, no wear grooves and has never been dropped

$4 each - 49 assorted biners, mostly DMM. never been dropped. 5 wires, 24 straight, 20 bent

$6 each - two nut tools. one is a standard tool and the other is the nice metolious freenut with palm protector. The metolious has never been used.

$25 - 5 Hexs (I think BD) 5/6/6/7/8

Email for pics

cabra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by cabra » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Please remember that these are prices not including shipping. I have been splitting shipping with people with the average price ranging from $10-15.

NateDoggOG

Re: complete rack, boulder pad, hangboard

Post by NateDoggOG » Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm

That's too bad I just read that now; I'm the same height as you, and have a Norco Bigfoot from a couple years back...... rode it one summer, then stopped. I'm from Ontario so it might be worthwhile to get it out here, but I'm at the point where I'd rather just climb.
Ah well, might still try and sell it and get a new rack with the $$$.