The Parallax View and 50ft Quiche On the Truckstop roof.

Check here for new routes information. Post new routes here.
JSmith

The Parallax View and 50ft Quiche On the Truckstop roof.

Post by JSmith » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 pm

These can be found on the Truckstop roof of Freeway, right of the original roof pitch.

Start either pitch from the new belay chains 10ft right of the crappy Freeway belay.

The Parallax View: 5.12+ The crack line running diagonally out the roof joining the lip traverse pitch of Freeway just as it starts going vertical, sharing the last few bolts and anchors. Currently mixed pro, a few bolts, a couple small cams and stoppers, and a pin. I may fully bolt this pitch in the future, but for now it has a couple safe but tricky gear placements. Climbs like a Horne lake sport route. Heel hooks, kneebars, lot's of feet above head action.

50ft Quiche: 5.13 Climb directly out roof from new anchor on bolts to an independent anchor 40ft up and right of Freeway roof. Sporty.

I'll try and find a better pic of the routes that shows both routes completely, but here's a good view from directly below.

squamish climber
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alpine rock in North Joffre creek

Post by squamish climber » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am

Nicely done Jeremy. Lot of exposure up there especially for heel hooks and feet above the head action. You'll never see me been able to climb hard stuff like that but it's inspiring to know there's hard routs like that going in at Squamish.
Dave Jones - site admin
When you reach the top, keep climbing -- Zen proverb

Edward Isaac

Re: The Parallax View and 50ft Quiche On the Truckstop roof.

Post by Edward Isaac » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:36 am

Thats a great info and specs you have provided. Also, that's a good view as you stated, It gives a good idea of what the roof looks like from underneath. I am a popcorn ceiling removal or roof removal guy, so I got it..

Glasgow Driveways

Re: The Parallax View and 50ft Quiche On the Truckstop roof.

Post by Glasgow Driveways » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:22 pm

tarunsharma

Satta King Records

Post by tarunsharma » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:28 am

Brilliant article you have provide lots of informative information for all new visitors of your website.
Ghaziabad Satta Result
Faridabad Satta Record Chart
Gali Satta Record Chart
Satta king Desawar
Shri Ganesh Satta Result