Chek new route

Check here for new routes information. Post new routes here.
Peter

Chek new route

Post by Peter » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:43 pm

There's a new route right of Bullet the Blue Car. It's the one furthest right, apparently called "Shaggy" and is 5.9, we did it and it's worthwhile. Not sure who put it up, it wasn't me.

rolfr

Post by rolfr » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Put up by Rolf Rybak and Mike Teschke April 27. Shaggy. 6 bolts and fixed biners for rap. Please use draws to toprope if you don,t want a twisted rope.

Super fun and steep 5.9 , quality climbing, finger and hand jams, jugs, gaston, sidepull and even a heelhook if you want. Bolted safe for new leaders. Enjoy!

bike

Post by bike » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:41 am

Thanks for the new route. Looking forward to climbing it. :lol:

jlaye
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Location?

Post by jlaye » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Understanding this route is in Chek, which wall is it on? Also, thanks to all those who put up new routes in the 5.9 range. For someone who started climbing just over a year ago and just got outside this summer, it is greatly appreciated.

ras

Re: Location?

Post by ras » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:04 am

jlaye wrote:Understanding this route is in Chek, which wall is it on? Also, thanks to all those who put up new routes in the 5.9 range. For someone who started climbing just over a year ago and just got outside this summer, it is greatly appreciated.
It's on the far left of Forgotten Wall, past where the highest overhanging part of the wall is. Find Bullet the Blue Car in the guidebook, and walk right 20 small steps.