Squamish to Bugaboos ride/ partner

Need a ride? Vancouver to Squamish to Chek. Post here if you have room to spare or don't have wheels. It's the greener/cleaner way to climb.
willgjones
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Squamish to Bugaboos ride/ partner

Post by willgjones » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Hey everyone, I'm coming out to Squamish from the east coast towards the end of July for 2 weeks with my brother, but he is going back home around August 10th for work. I want to stay longer but I would like to go to the bugs. Will anybody be heading from anywhere near Squamish to (or close to) the Bugaboos that I could get a ride with? I'll chip in gas money too. Also if you're interested in climbing with me there too then that would be cool. Let me know if your interested! Reply here, PM me or e-mail me.
livedotcalm (at) live.com Thanks a lot!

Cheers!
- Will Jones

mondo10

Re: Squamish to Bugaboos ride/ partner

Post by mondo10 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:05 am

Sounds fun! You should bring extra gear before you climb. Go with a companion so you get to enjoy the experience with someone. When you come back down, you can have a better homecoming by having a great view of your home's exterior as you come near it. Give your home a beautiful garden and install your very own retaining walls for your plants. You will definitely appreciate your home more. Improve your home even more with Geelong Retaining Walls.