Chuck Chuck Creek

Everyone can edit and update the crag information, but PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Axel

New route

Post by Axel » Wed May 28, 2008 2:04 pm

"Use your voodoo!"
11c
7 bolts
2 ring anchor
Fa: A. Reinhold May 2008

Topo hasn't been updated yet but it is #9. Route to the left of "Help me baby Jesus!"

Axel

Post by Axel » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:36 am

There is now an Outhouse located just off the trail to the Inner Sanctum at the Chuck Chuck creek crags. Enjoy. lol.

ras

Post by ras » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

The inner sanctum doesn't seem to be described in the topo, but I scraped this out of the forums some time ago:

Inner Sanctum

Same directions as for Chuck Chuck. Park in the same spot. 50m south of Chuck Chuck on the right side of the road is a trail that follows the creek. Theres a sign. Might take about 1 minute. Wear a sturdy pair of flip flops. You can see this crag on the left as you approach Chuck Chuck.

It's a small crag with 5 routes and possibly a couple more in the near future. It faces the same direction as Chuck Chuck so recieves early sun and afternoon shade. It is next to the creek and therefore quite cool.

The climbing starts off really steep and juggy easing off at the top. Shorter than Chuck Chuck but full value nonetheless.

Routes are from right to left:

1. Grasping Infinity 5.10b/c? 5 bolts + chains

Follow the steep jugs and flakes to the small roof. Pull the roof to finish at a set of chains.

2. Bubba Ho-Tep 5.11a? 5 bolts + ring anchor.

3. Slash and Burn 5.10d? 5 bolts + ring anchor

4. Stop, Drop and Roll 5.11a/b? 5 bolts + chains

5. Limestone Dreams 5.11b/c? 5 bolt + ring anchor. Harder than it looks. This one might actually be easier if you're short?

Emma88

BSL Shaders1.14.4

Post by Emma88 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:22 pm

I like to read your blogs and articles. You always give us valuable information which is really helpful for us. Thank you so much for your efforts. By the way I am a gamer and I would like to suggest you BSL Shaders 1.14.4 for minecraft. It's a perfect shaders pack for minecraft.