polaris- lost blue long sleeved layer

Everyone seems to lose their stuff and find other peoples stuff so lets put all those posts in here.
samradcliffe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

polaris- lost blue long sleeved layer

Post by samradcliffe » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi,
I climbed Polaris on the 23rd and stupidly left a long sleeved blue top tied to one of the anchors. It would be awesome if someone could remove it as i feel bad that i accidentally left it there and if someone already has it i would very much appreciate getting it back. I live in squamish and my number is 604-848-4635 or you can email me. Also I agree this is one of the best quality routes i have climbed to date and really fun!
Thanks allot
Sam

faceman147

Re: polaris- lost blue long sleeved layer

Post by faceman147 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:30 am

samradcliffe wrote:Hi,
I climbed Polaris on the 23rd and stupidly left a long sleeved blue top tied to one of the anchors. It would be awesome if someone could remove it as i feel bad that i accidentally left it there and if someone already has it i would very much appreciate getting it back. I live in squamish and my number is 604-848-4635 or you can email me. Also I agree this is one of the best quality routes i have climbed to date and really fun!
Thanks allot
Sam
I am having a polaris ATV but i never tried this type of thing with it. I want to come your place with my ATV. I will call you soon.