STOLEN!

Everyone seems to lose their stuff and find other peoples stuff so lets put all those posts in here.
crazymonkey

STOLEN!

Post by crazymonkey » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

My storage locker was broken into some time this past weekend. My friend had been storing some things with me while she's back home in Switzerland having ACL surgery. Her black Mammut duffel bag full of outdoor clothing (GoreTex, soft shell stuff, mostly Arcteryx & Patagonia) was taken. I'm keeping my eyes peeled on Craigslist for these items to pop up, or hoping that I see the asshat who stole it in my building wearing the stuff so I can beat his/her face in. It's all pretty distinctive, since most of it has had sardine juice spilled on it at some point. If anyone comes across a suspicious load of technical clothing, please give me a heads up via reply to this or PM me here.

Thanks,
Hayley

crazymonkey

Re: STOLEN!

Post by crazymonkey » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Yeah...it's worse than I thought. Her Ice tools, mountaineering axe & boots, sleeping bag and thermarest were in there too.
Bugger.

NateDoggOG

Post by NateDoggOG » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:40 am

That sucks! Was that in the city?

crazymonkey

Post by crazymonkey » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 pm

It was in New West. The ice tools were Vipers (the orange ones) and the boots were Nepals with "Cecile the Swiss" written inside. I bet these asshats have no idea what these things are even used for. I really hope karma will bite them good and hard, square in the rear end. Ugh.