Looking for partners to Trad climb 5.7-5.9+

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
iolmos

Looking for partners to Trad climb 5.7-5.9+

Post by iolmos » Tue May 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Hey everyone,

While I have been climbing a while on and off I have taken climbing more seriously in the past few years and over the past year gotten more into trad/crack climbing. I am comfortable (but always still learning!) with gear placements and building anchors, as well as leading up to 5.9 trad and sport routes. This summer I really want to polish my crack climbing technique so am looking for partner(s) who have some experience with it and want to continue to improve their trad climbing with me, and hopefully learn things off each other.

While I do want to pursue the trad venue further, I also wouldn't mind some fun TR routes or challenging sport routes every once in a while.

I have a full standard rack (up to 3'') and full stopper set. Sling materials, anchor building materials etc. 60 m climbing rope.

Looking to climb in the vancouver/squamish area (live in vancouver). Sometimes have a car available.

Will be looking to do all this if and once more restrictions are lifted and withing the confines of physical distancing (stay safe!)

Reply to this post or send me an email at isdaojon at gmail dot com

-Iz