Weekend Partner

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
caliclimbergirl
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Weekend Partner

Post by caliclimbergirl » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:42 pm

I just posted looking for specific weekday dates in August. But I can also drive up occasionally on weekends if I have a partner. So at the risk of being repetitive, I'll say the same here for anyone who might be interested in some weekend climbing:

I live in the Seattle area. Could occasionally drive up on a Friday, climb Saturday and Sunday and drive home Sunday night.

I'm an experienced climber with my own rack and rope. In my prime, I was leading 10a trad. However, I have a two kids ages 7 and 4 and haven't had much of a chance to climb the last 7 years, so I'm very rusty and I don't know what I could lead right now, I probably can't commit to leading harder than 5.8. I'm very safe and can probably follow up to 10b multi-pitch, maybe a bit harder if cragging. I have never left gear behind no matter how "stuck" it is, and am very safe and experienced on belay.

A bit about me: I'm a middle aged, happily married, stay at home mom, former college professor, used to live in the campground and climb full time in the summer before the kids were born, Squamish is my happy place.

You can reply here, PM me (I'll probably check once or twice a week), or email me if you want to reach me faster: jwales21 (at) gmail