Climbing tomorrow daytime and on

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
Jonny5

Climbing tomorrow daytime and on

Post by Jonny5 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:52 am

Hi. I’m looking for a partner to climb. I have a rack/rope/harnesses etc. No vehicle but walking distance to smoke bluffs and/or chief. Started climbing 2013. Climbed almost everyday for almost 3 years. Trying to get back to that. Main partners moved away to Sunshine Coast area. At my best I climbed one V3 by cat lake and a handful of 5.10a routes. (Mostly bolted or mixed slabby routes, high boltage line, over the rainbow, and the 5.10a on b&g left for examples). Minimal top roping experience but I’m game to try following/cleaning anything. I’m comfortable with different multipitch techniques and systems and my longest route I’ve done is probably Butt Light that I’ve done 3 times, I’dd prefer to get to know a new partner over single pitch though. I am super confident belaying up to 5.12/13 though, 😂, so even if your stronger you could get on some stuff if you also need a partner. PM me here and i will Check after dinner. I have a appointment downtown on Thursdays at 6pm but am free all day up until that time. J5

Vito
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Climbing tomorrow daytime and on

Post by Vito » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Hey Johnny,
I’m also looking for a partner for 24-27th (inclusive). I’m from Calgary so limestone is my thing but am keen to get some practice on granite. I’ve been up to 5.12 climber but currently in 5.10 shape, especially since climbing style is different around here. I have gear and car. Currently living in Vancouver, happy to drive anywhere.

Me - 31 yr old dude, game for anything from single to multi to alpine, have a fair amount of experience in all (been climbing for 10+ yrs), though like I said I’m a bit out of shape. I’m big on having mainly type 1 fun and safety.

Vspoldi at gmail dot com
Hope to catch up and climb!

ethan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Climbing tomorrow daytime and on

Post by ethan » Mon May 21, 2018 1:17 pm

I'm planning on heading up to Squamish to climb and will need partners.
I have a rope/rack/pad also.
Hope to see you up there!
ethan626 - protonmail.com