Partners and Recs Mid-July to Early August

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
karstenwalker

Partners and Recs Mid-July to Early August

Post by karstenwalker » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:10 pm

I have a lot of time between jobs and was going to come up to Squamish to climb. Primarily single pitch sport and bouldering. Can bring a 70m rope, draws, etc., but likely not pads. I'm open to any and all recommendations. Typically climb in the high 11s to low 5.12s and boulder v5-v6, but honestly, I just want to use this once-in-a-lifetime chance to climb anything and everything that is doable.

If anyone knows of anyone looking for a partner in that time period please message or email me so I can try to form some sort of trip plan.

Jeremy0101
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Partners and Recs Mid-July to Early August

Post by Jeremy0101 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Hey I'm looking for someone to climb with in Squamish as well. But really I'd like to do the multi pitch chief. Got my shoes, harness, and chalk but that's about it. Let me know

madmaguiree
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by madmaguiree » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:05 pm

this literally sounds exactly what I need!! coming in from Toronto from Mid July to early Aug and I need a partner who has their rope and draws!!! I have everything else:)
I prefer single pitch sport myself, so send me and email so we can possibly climb sometime
maguire.madison (at) gmail.com

Matterhorn9
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Matterhorn9 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 pm

All,
I'm going to be in Squamish July 24-31 and looking for a partner(s). Mostly interested in multipitch trad but could be down for sport and single pitch as well. I will have a single rack, rope and a car. I lead trad to 5.9 and sport to 10d, but happy to follow harder stuff as well. Email me at chris.oleson (at) earthlink.net. Cheers

hikinggirl

Post by hikinggirl » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:44 am

Hi guys,
What do you guys think about the new chalk by www.chalkrebels.com made from seawater? I like that it is not mined chalk, and I am tempted to buy on their Indiegogo campaign to try it out. I've only used regular chalk before, no liquid ones.