Moving to Vancouver, looking for partners through August

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
kevikev

Moving to Vancouver, looking for partners through August

Post by kevikev » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:51 pm

I'm moving to Vancouver for a couple months and will be arriving early next week. I'll have lots of time to climb on weekends and during the week and ideally could get out 4-5 days/week.

I'm always up for cragging but love long routes. I'll lead up to 10- at the moment, but that'll likely change as I get back into climbing shape. I'm also stoked to get out to the Bugaboos.

I've done most of my climbing over the last 4 years or so in California, primarily in the Eastern Sierra and Yosemite. At one point I was diligent with my Mountain Project ticks; for anyone interested, here's my page - www.mountainproject.com/u/kevin-d/107635859

PM me if you want to get out sometime.

dlouw

Re: Moving to Vancouver, looking for partners through August

Post by dlouw » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:31 am

Hi Kevin,
I live in Squamish and love climbing classic multipitch here. My partners are slim these days, coming down with pregnancies, vacations, and all other manner of annoying distractions. I'd be keen to climb and show you around. I recently got a real job, so my availability is weekends and evenings, but with spring days, that's still plenty of time. Here's my number--778 266 0156; text call etc., or if email is easier, dglouw.75@gmail.com. There's lots of sun this week and lots of long, clean lines to be climbed.
Take care,
Deon.

triplejacques
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Moving to Vancouver, looking for partners through August

Post by triplejacques » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 am

Hey guys, I am looking for a partner from time to time. I have a rack and lead easy 10's. If interested in getting out or looking for a partner my email is joeljohnjacques at gmail dot com.

Cheers!

Joel.