Looking for partner

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
islander

Looking for partner

Post by islander » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello

I am looking for climbing partners for the summer, I have most weekends off, and would even be interested in driving up to Squamish after work during the week some days ( I work in North Van)

I'm looking to do moderate trad climbs, single or multi. I would also love to do alpine climbs or mountaineering in the area as well

I have a rope and all the gear.

Please contact me through this site 8)

chlscyl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Looking for partner

Post by chlscyl » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Hey there! I'm pretty new to climbing but will be in the area in the next few days. I have some experience with sport, but super down to learn more.

mgorman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by mgorman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Hey there!

My name is Marissa and I will be traveling to Vancouver for a conference in July! I will be driving up to Squamish for the weekend of July 8th and 9th and want to get out climbing soooooo bad! I am flying in so I will only be able to pack my climbing shoes and harness. I can climb sport up to 5.11 (+/- some letters) and have only lead up to 5.10a trad. If you are around about would like to climb please let me know! marissa.gorman at yahoo.com

trangdtu

Post by trangdtu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi,
I'm also interested in moderate and easy trad and looking for a partner for Sept 8th (available afternoon & evening), and 9th (available all day).

I'm experienced and safe, and am very familiar with and totally love Squamish!

Trang