Squamish climbing any morning.

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
Tradgirl77

Squamish climbing any morning.

Post by Tradgirl77 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Hello I live in Squamish and love climbing, I don't get to do much of it since I have no partner.
I'm looking for someone interested in climbing weekdays early mornings from 8-10 or so.
I live near several climbs and your car can be parked here for free.

I am an intermediate climbing but last year didn't climb at all due to work.
If interested email me at sea2skyadventures-at-gmail.com

Cheers

Henke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Squamish climbing any morning.

Post by Henke » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi,
My Name is Henrik ( From Sweden) and will arrive in Vancouver the 15:th of June, staying one week!
I would like to climb any time during my visit and looking for a climbing partner! Are you interested?
My email is f96hhe@hotmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Regards
/Henrik

ahiav
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by ahiav » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Hi
Im from Israel 27 years old. I came to cilmb for a few days. I climb tred 5.8 and sport 6a- 6b. Im looking for a partner.... I have a car and full gear
If you want.. achiavch@gmail.com
See ya

climbingdave
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by climbingdave » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey There!

Just moved to Squamish and looking to get back into climbing. If you're still heading up on the cliffs send me a message,

Dave
604 848 8547

COClimber
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Squamish climbing "easy" trad partners?

Post by COClimber » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 pm

I am planning a trip to Squamish at the end of August but don't want to commit to the plane ticket unless there is a reasonable chance of partners. SO: Tradgirl77 and Dave, do you think you'd be up for climbing any dates/times August 27th Tuesday - August 30th Friday?

I'm not new to climbing or trad (13 years), but am relatively new to trad leading in Squamish so I'm looking to do mainly 5.6-5.8 leading to get more experience. It's hard to get use to the style of climbing when I'm lucky if I get to Sq. once a year! I'd want to be conservative with what I'd say I could follow. If we're talking single pitch cragging, I could probably follow/clean 5.9. Tradgirl77, if you were interested in a couple of hours in the AM that'd be great. Dave, anytime that'd also be great.

Gotta pull the trigger soon on the ticket so I hope you see this. I'm going to ask a few others from the forum partner posts the same thing.

Thanks.
Elli aka COClimber