Climbing June-September

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
fly-cation

Climbing June-September

Post by fly-cation » Sat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm a 27 year old female and have a lot of spare time on my hands. All I really want to do is climb. My schedule is incredibly flexible, so If you have a chunk of time off and are looking for a keen partner, I'm interested. I'm a little weak after a winter of skiing, but I'm comfortable leading 5.9 sport right now and want more than anything to get a bunch of miles spent leading easy trad...I have a sport set-up and a single trad rack. If you're interested, let me know. I'm up for anything and everything and always enjoy a challenge.

markhyde
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Climbing June-September

Post by markhyde » Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 am

I'm a kiwi climber who will be over there in July & august looking for people to climb with.
Send me an email to markahyde69 at gmail.com

nikos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by nikos » Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 am

Heading to Vancouver the 8th of June and staying for a couple weeks. Besides the work that i need to get done the first 3-4 days, then i ll be spending most of the rem. time doing climbing and hiking. Here is my email: nmakris12 [at]hotmail dot com
Cheers,
Nikos

patflo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by patflo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 am

Hi my name is florian' 26 years from northern italy and i plan to go to squamish from june 17 to june 20, maybe longer if i find a place to stay for longer. I sent you a private message, you cna also contact me under pattis.florian(at)gmail.com.

Jonny5

Post by Jonny5 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 am

Hi I'm 32 years old and a beginner. I live in Squamish and only want to climb anything. Email is jonathanstlouis5@gmail.com

ahiav
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by ahiav » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi there my name is ahiav, 27 years old from israel . I will be in squamish since the 24th.I went to the Bagaboo with my partner but it was too early to climb...:-) unfortunatly...and still i wanted to do some climbing. I would like to climb easy multipitch(5.8-5.9) and trad climbing as well I can clean up to 5.9. Im an average climber i have done sports climbing and multipitch as well back home. Would be happy if someone wants to go for some climbing with me. I have all the gear with me. Im gona be climbing for a few dayes. I have my car so it will be easy to move...
Any way if you are interest you can Email achiavch@gmail.com
Seee ya

mmaceachern1

Post by mmaceachern1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi
I'll be in Squamish this Tues wed (Jun 18.19) if you need a partner.
Have rope, rack, car. If these days don't work,, I'm just in Vancouver so easy commute and around All summer. (happy on 8's and 9's)
Matt

andrew.tromey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by andrew.tromey » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Hey,

I'm Andrew and I'm a 27 year old male stoked on climbing... I'm in Squamish for the next few days (until the 8th or 9th) and am looking for people to climb with. I lead 8's and 9's trad, and about 10b sport. I really enjoy multi-pitch climbs. Let me know if you want to link up and do some climbing!

Also I'm looking for multi-pitch climbing partners for the North Cascades in Washington State from July 23-August 5th. I'f you've got a bunch of free time you should come down and hit up some climbs with me.

cheers,

Andrew
434-996-1800
andrew.tromey (at) gmail.com