Long term partners

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
johnthethird

Long term partners

Post by johnthethird » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:57 am

Hi,

Im moving out from the east and will arrive mid june...ish. First of all, Im a safe, confident and attentive belayer and partner. I lead 5.9, and follow harder on gear, mid 11 on bolts, and interested in doing more aid climbing if thats your thing. I'll boulder too. I just want to get out and climb, whatever, wherever. At the moment I dont have a job lined up yet (but that may change by June), so weekdays and weekends are open. Into roadtrips, too. Ive probably spent more time travelling to different areas to climb in the last few years than I have climbed in my own area. I have a double+ rack, sport draws, ropes, a bit of aid gear, and motivation to improve my climbing.

Im also interested in helping out in the community. If there is trail work to be done, etc. Or if developers are looking for a hand (I imagine its winding down as the climbing season is ramping up), I'd like to help out and learn. Ive got a bit of experience scrubbing, and re-bolting.

Thanks,

JS

hevyduty

Re: Long term partners

Post by hevyduty » Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 am

Hey J3 get in touch when u get to Sqish , have lots of spare time to climb.Im also developing tons of routes in the Smoke Bluffs and I'm always looking for help , get in touch when u arrive Hevy