Mid-level Climbing partner - flexible availability

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
sine1979

Mid-level Climbing partner - flexible availability

Post by sine1979 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:52 pm

I'm a 4-year resident of Squamish who is disturbed by the fact that I wasn't able to get out AT ALL over the summer due to circumstances and new business organisation. So my so-called season hasn't started yet. But, as my time is freeing up and the weather is good, I'm looking to hit the rocks as soon as possible.

I am a safe climber with a full rack, 70m alpine rope, and my own transportation (so a trip up to Cheakamus Canyon is always a possibility). I'm a mid-level climber who would like to focus heavily on trad for the next little while, but also wants to TR or sport harder climbs for the practice. I have followed 5.10b before, but generally lead in the 5.9 areas. I'm looking to improve that grade ASAP. I am in my 18 month as a non-smoker and I've watched my health improve since quiting. I would like to get out ASAP, so if you're up for it, please respond to this message or send an email to corysineATyahoo.ca and hopefully we can set something up.

Cheers,

Cory
Downtown Squamish