Rope gun/partner available this week for 5.10 multipitches

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
MarkR

Rope gun/partner available this week for 5.10 multipitches

Post by MarkR » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:19 pm

I've got the week off and all my partners are working or out of town. I'd like to tick Jungle Warfare or Birds of Prey, but could be convinced to try other 5.10-/5.10 routes too. I can lead all pitches, but happy to swap leads if you want to share. If you can lead harder I'd be happy to hold the rope, can follow 5.11-.

I have a 70m, full rack from 00 Metolius to #4 Camalot and doubles in most sizes. I also have seven years experience. I don't have a car, but will Greyhound up to Squish to meet bright and early if you're already there.

Text me if you're interested. 604 eight seven five one six four five. You can email too, ballyhootenanny@gmail.com, but text is better. I'll call you back and we'll talk, I've just been known to screen my calls :wink: so text is better than calling.

MarkR

Re: Rope gun/partner available this week for 5.10 multipitch

Post by MarkR » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 am

I sorted out partners for this week but I have a similar problem for next week. Contact me if you need a partner for Wednesday or Thursday next week.

rockandsnowjunkie

Re: Rope gun/partner available this week for 5.10 multipitch

Post by rockandsnowjunkie » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:30 am

Hey Mark,

I'll be looking for partners over the next bunch of weeks. Let me know if you're still game and looking.

JP