New to Squamish, here for the summer!

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
jackalak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

New to Squamish, here for the summer!

Post by jackalak » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Just arrived in Squamish from Cali, planning on staying for a few months so I need new friends. I'm staying at the chief campground in site 63 in a silver cargo van. Come say hi! I'm bouldering right now. I also really want to climb freeway, 11 pitches 11c. I also want to climb everything else here too, trad and sport. Someone please show me around! Locals, Bums, and vancouver weekend warriors are all welcome. I'm safe, super pysched, and have sh*t tons of gear and two pads.

jackalak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: New to Squamish, here for the summer!

Post by jackalak » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Call or text or email me! 6267557780 jackalak@gmail.com

richardd
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by richardd » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:55 am

Hi I am traveling to canada from Australia and will be In vancouver for 3 weeks form august the 3rd. I am looking for climbing partners for any climbing. I am a very experienced trad climber and also have some big wall experience too. I have a full rack and rope but was hoping to travel without all of it, if i could find some equipped climbers to partner with. I wont have a car but would chip in for fuel etc.

Richard

will_sumc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by will_sumc » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:48 am

Hey I've just gotten into Vancouver and will spend today and tomorrow getting a few bits of kit, but afterwards I'll be heading up to Squamish for around a month. Currently on my own and looking for people to climb with so would be keen to meet up and do some routes. I'll drop by your camp in a couple of days.

climbdan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by climbdan » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 am

Found anyone for Freeway? I'd be keen to have a go tomorrow