Partner(s) July 11th - Mid August?

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
sputnick
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Partner(s) July 11th - Mid August?

Post by sputnick » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey,

I've taken a few months off this summer to climb and cycle. I was climbing for a couple months in J-Tree, Red Rocks, and finally Zion. There I was onsighting Trad 10b, and some 10c/d's. However, I haven't climbed in Squamish for a number of years, and then I was just starting out, so I don't remember quite how it compares. I've been focussed on Trad lately, but I enjoy sport as well (lead 11s). I've been mostly cycling the past month since climbing in the US on sandstone, so I'm eager to get back on some rock.

Logistics: I have a trad rack, sport rack, single rope, and tent/camping gear. No car though. I'm on vacation until around the end of August so I have time. Preferably, I'd be looking for consistent partner(s) but if needed I'm willing to be more promiscuous. A mix of longer multi-pitch and shorter cragging days is nice.

I'm planning to arrive at the end of this week, so I'll probably be looking for a partner starting Monday (July 11th). I'm hoping to stay around for at least a month if the weather cooperates.

My Swiss climbing partner in the US found me easy to get along with and live in a tent with ;-)

Let me know if you're interested: rawluk(.at.)gmail.com

- Nick (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/rawluk/)