boulder trip to squamish in august

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
climbingmax
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

boulder trip to squamish in august

Post by climbingmax » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 am

Hey guys

I´m max raeuber from germany, i´m 17 years old and I´m making a bouldertrip to squamish bc in august, but my climbing-partner can´t come with me so I have to go alone and now I´m searching for people who want to go to squamish in august so that we can maybe climb together even if you just go for a weekend.

Caused of the time (and of the fackt that i´m not a good onsighter) I would like it to projekt some boulders (but of course I dont want to projekt only) but they shouldn´t be harder than v9(beacause i really need time for that).

I´m thinking of buying a crashpad therer and mybe I can rent one from a good frien from saltsprin island so i think i will have min. one pad but I cant promisse.

I would also like to go climbing for one or two times but I cant carry a rope with me but if you want to go sport climbimn and you have a rope+quickdraws than i´m your man.

In the end i hope there is someone who is going to squamish and wants to climb with me in august.
so if you are interested just write mein the forum or here: kletter_max (at) live.de

Max Raeuber

PS: I know my english isn´t perfect I hope that´s no problem I promiss we will understrand (but maybe i´m a littlebit slow and need some exlpenations) and I promiss to learn some climbing vocabularies ;)

squamish climber
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: boulder trip to squamish in august

Post by squamish climber » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 am

Hey Max,

Hope you have a great trip to Squamish. And good luck getting a partner. It may be a little early to post here for a trip in August so make sure you come back and bump your post to the top closer to your departure. Also you should know that finding a partner is not a problem. There are tons of people bouldering and you can usually find people to climb with at the Chief campground by posting on the message board there.

And definitely get the new Squamish Bouldering guide from Quickdraw publications. It's a terrific guide. Have it shipped to you before you go so you can narrow done the problems you want for your projects.
Dave Jones - site admin
When you reach the top, keep climbing -- Zen proverb