LF Partner Trad, Multipitch, Sport, Bouldering

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
relic

LF Partner Trad, Multipitch, Sport, Bouldering

Post by relic » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey Squamish Climbers

I am looking for partners to go cragging or do long routes with. I live in Vancouver and am available to climb in Squamish any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
which are my days off. Potentially, I can zip up for an evening weekend climb, but I usually have a partner already for weekends. I enjoy doing long routes and have climbed most of the classic routes in Squamish before I took a 5 year break. Now I'm back and hungry to do them all again, and some of the great new routes that have popped up.

Trying to get strong again but feel competent leading 5.10 and following or slopping up 5.11. Would be nice to have a partner to swap leads with up multipitches, but I can handle leading most or all if necessary. Sport climbing or bouldering is fine with me, but I'm more into trad these days.

Post reply or PM me

gotnoname
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Re: LF Partner Trad, Multipitch, Sport, Bouldering

Post by gotnoname » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm

pm sent

Tanja
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: LF Partner Trad, Multipitch, Sport, Bouldering

Post by Tanja » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Not at the same level but can clean up to a 10a and working on leading, last lead a 5.6 in Red Rocks in May, I need more confidence placing trad gear and have a 70m rope, nut set and some cams.

Have been groomed on muti pitch, 5.8, 5.9 clean up and am self employed so possible to climb weekdays!

Thanks!