New, looking for regular climbing partners

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
adrianbg

New, looking for regular climbing partners

Post by adrianbg » Tue May 24, 2011 10:39 am

I've just moved to Whistler and am looking for people to climb in Squamish this season, especially others living in Whistler. I can follow on lower 5.10s but haven't really tried leading yet. I have a rope and some quickdraws but will probably fill out a trad rack this season. Also I'm unemployed so I can climb any time.

agbauer atsymbol gmail dotcom

Mattjw
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: New, looking for regular climbing partners

Post by Mattjw » Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 pm

I am also living in Whistler and will be looking to climb as much as possible this summer. I am currently recovering from a broken collar bone so only doing really easy stuff at the moment. Me and my mate (whos is in the same situation) have also only currently got a rope and draws, however we do have 2 full racks coming our way in the next couple of weeks.

We are both trying to get out a fair bit at the moment, whilst dodging the weather and fitting it in amongst the small amount of work thats available. Find me on Facebook if your keen to get out; my name is Matthew Waring.

nursecrowe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by nursecrowe » Fri May 27, 2011 1:02 pm

I am also living in whislter for the season and have alot of free time. Want to clib in squamish once the weather gets better. I have everything a person needs including a trad rack. I am happy to lead multipitch trad up to 5.9.

kevineckert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by kevineckert » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:21 am

i am also looking for a partner, i live here in squamish and have a rack and lead up to 5.9
kev.e@hotmail.com

Luke J
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Luke J » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:22 pm

I've just moved to Squamish. Have a bit of gear, but should be up to a full rack fairly soon. Keen for trad and sport, happy to second easy 5.10 and lead a bit lower. lukejones950 at hotmail dot com.

jeffboyardeee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by jeffboyardeee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Im going to be here for the next week or so with work and would love to do some climbing. Im looking to do some sport climbing up to about 5.10. I have a rope extra harnesses, some draws (8), enough to set up top ropes and slack lining gear if anyone is interested. Im looking for someone that knows some places. I have a car and looking to do some morning climbing. If you want to climb email me at jeffboyardeee@gmail.com looking to do some fishing as well! thanks!

reinhard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by reinhard » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:22 pm

If you're unemployed, you have time. I'm planning to devote my entire summer to climbing. Have a van and all gear and will lead (5.9 trad anyhow). With that much time, I'd want to go further afield, maybe to California or Wyoming. Sound interesting? mail me directly: <ravonberg@gmail.com>

Reinhard