Fancy spending a year in France?

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
Ollie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Fancy spending a year in France?

Post by Ollie » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:39 am

Hi, we are an English family living in SE France and hope to spend a year in Squamish so our children can attend an English speaking school.

We are hoping to organize a house exchange for some or all of this time and would be looking to go in September of this year (or as near as possible).

We have a 3 bedroom old stone house with large garden in a small village 5km from the bigger town of Buis Les Baronnies. Famous crags such as Buoux, Ceuse, Verdon Gorge, St Leger du Ventoux and the Calanques are all within easy reach of us and the Alps are only a couple of hours away.

Buis Les Baronnies has everything you need (school, shops, bars, restaurants) as well as a great traditional market every Wednesday.

We would be looking for a small place (hopefully 3 bedrooms) with some outdoor space (for two well-behaved girls to play out).

Best to contact me via email: ollie (at) climbapedia.com or leave a message here and I will get back to you.

Please pass this around the local community and hopefully we can sort something out.

All the best,

Ollie Ryall.