Partners August 6th until Canada gives me the boot

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
tahoe27

Partners August 6th until Canada gives me the boot

Post by tahoe27 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Full time climber on her obligatory road trip. Next stop is looking like Squamish. Scouting for some fun non-weekend trad climbers to bag some star heavy routes, aid or free.

Swing leads in the low 10s, A0 high 10s, can follow into the 11s, although known to have been sandbagged at 5.7. Prefer cracks, chimneys and the wide stuff. God awful face and sport climber. Have a car, full rack, flexible and open to climbing in other locations.

sibylle
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Squamish

Post by sibylle » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi,
I expect to arrive the end of this week and will stay until the end of the month. I'd love to climb; have been in Squamish before. I used to lead easy 10s, but had hand surgery a while ago and am a little out of shape right now. Before various injuries, i had onsighted a few 11s - on gear routes. Am not a sport climber - don't have the hand strength for that steep stuff!
sibylle

gnarnaphobe

evening multi(s)

Post by gnarnaphobe » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:01 pm

hey tahoe, I'm available to do some ***multis any evening after 430, I only have a afew trad pieces tho, comfortable leading up to 10.b,

Send me an email @ dominant139(at)hotmail.com