Bugaboos (and more) mid-August or so

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
ryuichibeatmachine

Bugaboos (and more) mid-August or so

Post by ryuichibeatmachine » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi all, looking for a climbing partner for the Bugaboos for mid-August. I went solo for five days last August and met plenty of people there, but it would be great to have a steady partner for the climbing and the driving too.
I hope to also go whitewater kayaking on the Clearwater River (Class III playboating) outside of Kamloops and possibly also go to a crazy music festival - http://www.peppermillrecords.com/festival_2010/ - if I could actually find someone who wants to do all of these things (and perhaps other similar things) I would be extremely stoked. This would be a great couple of weeks and having a fun-loving climber/paddler to share it with would be very cool.
I would also settle for a partner for climbing in the Bugs but then would only be able to offer a ride in one direction - maybe pick-up/drop you at the closest town the Greyhound serves for the other way?
Ideally we would get out for a day or more at a local crag to make sure we can get along before committing to going on a trip together! And you would have at least some knowledge of the nature of climbing in the Bugs and your ability to lead moderate trad routes.
- Eddie
Our nature lies in movement; complete calm is death. - Pascal