Squamish this Monday, 7/26

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
sherri

Squamish this Monday, 7/26

Post by sherri » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:54 am

I'm in town with rope and rack looking for solid, safe partner for moderate multi(would like to do South Arete, 5.9) or cragging that day. I don't mind doing all the leading up to 5.10a(can follow harder if you lead.) Would like to climb with someone who enjoys crack and is comfortable at the grades mentioned above.

I'll check PM's in the evening.
Girls just want to have fun.

tomekk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

free on monday

Post by tomekk » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi

I would be happy to climb on monday. I can lead up to 5.8 but will follow up to 5.11a. still learning trad climbing. I work in local outdoor store and this is my day off. let me know when and where u want to meet.
I have set of cams, nuts, 6 quickdraws but old and short rope:/
cu
Tomek
kowalski85@gmail.com

jacob

Post by jacob » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey Sherri, I'm in town through the first half of august and I'm looking for partners to climb walls, crag, boulder, whatever. I have enough gear for just about anything and I'm available anytime.
jake.

sherri

Post by sherri » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Thank you for the replies and PM's folks. I am all set for a partner for tomorrow. If anything changes that I can stay thru Tues, I'll post up here in case anyone is still looking.
Girls just want to have fun.