Partners- July, up to .11ish

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
jwilder
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Partners- July, up to .11ish

Post by jwilder » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 am

Looking for partners for my three to four week stint up there. If you're in the area, come find me- I'll be camping in my truck @ the chief campground (probably), white toyota tacoma, nevada plates.

I'll lead up to .11ish on gear, depending on how i feel- done alot of the classics (grand wall, angels crest, etc, etc), but happy to do them again. Grade isnt that important as long as you're solid at whatever you climb.

slopr

Re: Partners- July, up to .11ish

Post by slopr » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Good luck camping in your truck @ the Chief in July

:lol:

jwilder
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by jwilder » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 pm

do they not have vehicle spots @ the campground anymore? havent been up since '07...

jwilder
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by jwilder » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 am

bump- will arrive on wed the 7th, staying through the 21st or so, maybe longer. still looking for partners.

sherri

partner

Post by sherri » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 am

Hey John! You picked a good time to escape the southwest heat. I'll likely be up there next weekend or so if you want to get out together for a day.
Girls just want to have fun.

Tielma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Tielma » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 pm

John,

I'm planning on heading up to Squamish next week with the good weather and am interested in hooking up for a climb, preferably to get acquainted with Squamish to begin with and then to do some long trad routes.

I've climbed 5.12d sport, 5.11b trad and will even boulder if forced to... I am also an avid photographer, so you can count on a few good pics if we hook up. If interested, please contact me through my website http://www.tielma.com or check out my blog http://www.tielmaproductions.blogspot.com or give me a call at (604) seven for oh oh five six seven.

Cheers,
Shawn