Need partner for Skaha around October 6th

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
geary
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Need partner for Skaha around October 6th

Post by geary » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:41 pm

I'm looking for a partner to climb at Skaha for a week or maybe two starting Oct. 6th or soon after. I have a car, rack etc. and can lead up to 5.10 trad or 5.11- sport. I'm not fussed whether you're male/female or experienced/not experienced, mainly looking to have fun and climb lots. My schedule is flexible as of Oct. 6th and I'd also be keen to climb at other areas if the weather's suitable (maybe a stop at Marble Canyon on the way), or even Squamish if the rocks dry (not sure I trust the long term forecast).

Sebastian
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Sebastian » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi,
I am looking for a climbing partner for Monday and Tuesday next week. I am from Germany and at the moment visiting my girlfriend in Victoria. I am climbing for two years but I have hardy any experience in trad climbing.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Sebastian

geary
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by geary » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:38 am

Tuesday the 7th could work for me if it's dry.

lifeissoosweet

I'm in!

Post by lifeissoosweet » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Hey guys,

I am a bit disappointed about the weather here in Squamish as my plan was to climb my a$% off before I have to take a plane from Vancouver on the 14th oct (leaving Squamish on 12th as riding a bicyle). So I am very keen to find somebody to go climbing with in dry areas and having lots and lots of fun :-)
I have no car (but would be willing to hitchhike), a rope and limited gear, not much trad experience and lead up to 5.10 sport.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
David

Sebastian
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Sebastian » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 am

Hi Guys,

I will arrive in Squamish tomorrow (Monday) with the bus and I am going to stay at the international hostel. Would it be possible for you to meet up there?
climbing on Tuesday would work for me and maby monday evening as well.
You can still contact me via internet, and I would like to hear from you
Sebastian