Squamish - each Tuesday or Wednesday

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
JennN
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Squamish - each Tuesday or Wednesday

Post by JennN » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:31 pm

Happily, the summer has been a busy one, but I'd like to squeeze in one extra day of Squamish during the week. Looking for greedy or just plain available climbers, who can get out for a long day each Tuesday or Wednesday.

Leading 5.9 trad, with some sketching, thrashing and lots of jibbering. Willing to follow to 10c.

If you are free & interested, it's best to call or leave a message on the machine as I'm rarely on-line. Will check in shortly, and can pm my phone # to any replies. And if you are brave enough, please PM your phone#, and location to speed things up a little.

Gearwise, I own a 60m rope, hefty rack, and drive a non-economical pick-up.

Last but not least, as any reasonable person would ask, please respond only if you have a good track record for being both 1) safe & 2) reliable! My toddler and I would be most grateful.
Last edited by JennN on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

tobyfk

Post by tobyfk » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 pm

pm'd you

JennN
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by JennN » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:51 am

I've been introduced to some first class people through my pleas for climbing partners. But summer is closing, and this small community is even smaller now for mid-week.

Can anybody still get out for long days, mid-wk?

Oh, btw - I'm based in Surrey.

davidbr
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by davidbr » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:21 pm

In case those first-class folk haven't raised the bar too high, i've sent you a pm....