looking for climbing partners

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
sportysuz
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

looking for climbing partners

Post by sportysuz » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:53 am

From 22nd march onwards, anyone for cliffhanger; and other indoor gyms like the edge in Vancouver (as I tend to like going to different gyms not just one on a weekly basis).

Also outdoor climbing on a weekly basis.

Can do evenings/ or daytimes on my 4-5 days off, each week.

Currently I'm climbing at the following grades:

5.10b/c (top roping).

5.10a lead climbing (indoors).

5.10a (peak limit currently) seconding only (until I complete the trad leading course).

If anyone is available; let me know. Thanks :lol:

serac

Post by serac » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:56 pm

I climb roughly around your level. My spring and summer Sundays are committed to sailing but my schedule is bendable for the rest of the week. PM me if your thinking of heading up to Squamish and we'll exchange phone #s etc from there.
Last one dead's a sissy

sportysuz
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

great

Post by sportysuz » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:25 pm

I will do thanks, and thank you for your reply.

I am not looking 'just' to climb with people at my level mind, and I am not rejecting you either. But for anyone else looking, I do like climbing with advanced climbers above my level as I progress that way, and it's what I've been doing ongoing anyway, climbing with people above my level, I learn alot from them too that way, and the more experienced, I feel safer with.

Course once I get the leading course completed it will make life easier, as I won't have to rely on anyone leading me all the time either. Personally, I'd want to be lead by people who have done a leading course too, safety first always for me. :)

serac

Clearing the subject up

Post by serac » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm

I should have been more clear. I lead climb at the level you top rope. I am also happy to second 5.7 while you get your feet underneath you leading trad. As to just grabbing numbers 5.9 A2 will get you to the top of any mountain in the rockies.
Last one dead's a sissy

sportysuz
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

okay

Post by sportysuz » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:00 am

give me a call, ready to go climbing, you can lead me for now; though indoors I like to lead climb too. Pm me.