Another one looking for partners!

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
rrw

Another one looking for partners!

Post by rrw » Thu May 24, 2007 7:27 am

Hi,

So here's another posting looking for partners M or F, I'm an M!

I'm looking to hook up with a partner or partners for outdoor climbing when possible and indoor practice when not.

I've missed the last 2 seasons due to work and don't want to miss this one. This does mean I'm somewhat rusty however but was leading 5.8 - 5.9 trad just before my hiatus. I've been back in the gym about once a week since Jan, but looking to get back on rock now that the sun is shining a bit more.

I have rope, about 1/2 a rack, but open to TR and sport as well.

I live in Burnaby, so CH Coq would be my indoor gym of choice but can make it to the Edge or CH Vancouver although the crowds there really turn me off.

I am now in a somewhat "regular" job so for the most part outdoors will have to be weekends although I could arrange for mid week climbs if semi-planned. (weather permitting of course)

If you're interested ... rayv3v3 at yahoo dot com

Thanks

crankmas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by crankmas » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:16 am

heading out for a sunday and monday in July and need partner for moderate trad or sport or bouldering, will be taveling light but have harness, belay device etc. probably no rope, pad or rack, dates are most likely 7/15 & 7/16 staying in town those nights- 50 yrs old but immature if that helps, beer is on me!

crankmas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by crankmas » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:20 am

sorry,

crankmas AT aol.com