climbing partner?

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
solojourneys

climbing partner?

Post by solojourneys » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 am

I'm always looking to meet new climbing partners .. I live in Squamish and lead mid-11 , second up to 12+. Very safe and attentive lead belayer. Hoping to find someone to swing lead with on big 5.10 to 5.11 multipitch routes.

I also run the Vancouver Rock Climbing/Scrambling Meetup Group (http://www.meetup.com/Adventure-Climbing-Scrambling/) so I can introduce you to lots of vancouver-area climbers.

My email is solojourneys@gmail.com .. cheers, Jesse James

albinamuro2
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Re: climbing partner?

Post by albinamuro2 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:20 am

Buy Instagram Likes PayPal Web based Marketing Tips Using Social Media Tools

On the off chance that you haven't caught wind of online media, it is one more type of data spread and wellspring of diversion and is all the more ordinarily utilized as a way of advancing specific items buy instagram likes paypal, spots, occasions and even individuals. With these instruments now accessible for use, it is no big surprise that there are numerous web based showcasing tips in Ireland that utilization web-based media as a primary methodology in advancement and advertising.

Assuming you need to be compelling in web based advertising for your webpage or your business in Ireland, then, at that point, you should peruse these tips:

Tip 1 - Join long range interpersonal communication locales. These sites like the Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, can assist you with acquiring companions and potential individuals who will purchase your items. Also, in case you are advancing a site, acquiring these companions will give you an immediate market and a stage to address them all the while.

Tip 2 -
Upload recordings on YouTube. On the off chance that individuals used to depend on TV ads to illuminate them what's hot and so forth, then, at that point, nowadays, everything revolves around transferring your own recordings through sites like YouTube.

Tip 3 - Blog about anything under the child. A blog or a weblog as it was recently called, is an internet based diary that is currently being utilized even by entrepreneurs who are attempting market their thoughts. Join the fad now and begin writing for a blog.

Web-based media are extraordinary apparatuses for progress in case you are beginning with the fundamental web based showcasing tips in Ireland. It is inconceivable for you to pass up on this chance and succeed online simultaneously, so use these devices now and bring in cash on the web.

SallyRay

Re: climbing partner?

Post by SallyRay » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:40 pm

I would really be fun to have a climbing buddy :D :D :D