Any other Mom's or Dad's trying to reclaim former glory?

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
Freerider

Any other Mom's or Dad's trying to reclaim former glory?

Post by Freerider » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Hey all,

I'm looking for a long-term partner(s) for rock, ice and alpine objectives.

Just emerging from an intense kids/job cycle - admittedly, lost a little priority. Looking to get back on the horse both locally and abroad. Climbed extensively in the past but play time in the last few years has been lacking like Squamish ice.

Still have good fundamentals but admittedly will SUCK IT for a little while. Guessing it will be like starting new but with a faster progression. That said, it's all about having fun and I'm keen to get out and happy to belay as I scratch and claw my way back up the food chain.

Ideally looking for a partner with some ambition and the $$ to do some bigger trips. Happy to climb with male or female. Good attitude matters most. Safety is a top priority, followed by a healthy sense of adventure.

Maybe you're in the same boat as me. Maybe you're hammering hard on routes but you're tired of flakey partners. Either way, let's talk.

RKman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Any other Mom's or Dad's trying to reclaim former glory?

Post by RKman » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Sent you a PM

Edited: Hmm, seems to be stuck in the Outbox. Let me know if it doesn't come through.