Looking for a partner from 15 to 22 August

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
Pjotr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Looking for a partner from 15 to 22 August

Post by Pjotr » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:07 am

Hi all,

My name is Pjotr and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm going to Vancouver for a conference and after that I will stay for one extra week. For this week I'm looking for a climbing partner or a group. I'm climbing on and off for 5 years now and can lead 5.10a/b. But for a long multipitch I prefer 5.9. I have some experience with trad climbing but not that much. I'm up for anything might it be bouldering, sport or trad. :)

I'm leaving for France next week Friday to climb and from there I will go to Canada. If required I can also bring a rope and draws but I need to know that in advance before I leave next week.

When in France and Canada I have limited internet connectivity and am not able to monitor this thread each day but I will try to visit this forum once every couple of days.

Cheers,
Pjotr

jcg5230
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Looking for a partner from 15 to 22 August

Post by jcg5230 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Hi Pjotr,

I'll be in the area for a few days while you're around. I'm from the US so I have the same limited ability to check the forum - an email to johncgroh [at] gmail [dot] com would be easiest if you're still looking for a partner. I can lead 11's/12's on sport and 10s on trad, but I'd also be happy to do something tall and easier. I sent a post to this forum earlier here: http://squamishclimbing.com/squamish_cl ... =11&t=5043

Climb on,
John

Pjotr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Pjotr » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 am

It appears that John was looking for a partner in July and not August so I'm still looking for someone for 15-22 August.

Renton_1981
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by Renton_1981 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:52 am

Hi,

I'm around from the 15-22 and happy to climb; it would have to be sport, and you would need to bring a rope and be willing to lead. I'm a solid belay, though, and up for routes up to 5.10c.

Best,

Andrew