Partner Bailed, will be in Squamish from 4th to the 20th

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
Jeff_CO

Partner Bailed, will be in Squamish from 4th to the 20th

Post by Jeff_CO » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 pm

My partner bailed last minute due to a work conflict but I am still making my trip to up to Squamish from Boulder, Colorado and will be there from the 4th till the 20th of August. I'm 22 years old and am looking to get a head start on finding a climbing partner for my trip so as to not waste any time NOT climbing. I'm bringing my trad rack and rope. I would love to get on routes ranging from 5.7 to 5.10+ in the first few days to warm up and get on harder stuff after getting used to the Squamish granite. Let me know if your interested!

COClimber
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Partner Bailed, will be in Squamish from 4th to the 20th

Post by COClimber » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 am

Too bad you aren't heading up earlier as I'm looking for a partner 7/31. I know that doesn't help but this might: I went through security at DIA this morning with all my cams in my carryon. No problem! (I did have things prepped to lock and check if they sent me back.) Good luck, have fun, be safe.

jonas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by jonas » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 am

I'm in Sq now until 10th. Been climbing up to 5.10a, could probably go a bit harder. Let me now if interested. Send text to +46 70 226 89 44. // jonas

richardd
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by richardd » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:20 pm

hey I am looking for a partner. I am heading to squamish on the 1st. I am currently in boulder CO on a climbing trip. I am an experienced trad / big wal climber. I can lead up to 5.11 / 5.12 depemding on the style. I am also looking for a partner for tomorrow and tuesday in boulder. we could climb in boulder first then meet up again at squamish / vancouver. email me if interested

richard.dospedos@iinet.net.au

mmcardl

Post by mmcardl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:23 pm

I'll be looking for partners to climb from the 13-16 of August. Haven't been able to climb much this summer, but could probably lead up to low-mid .10's. Also have a rack and a rope.

Matt
mcardlem728@gmail.com