Seeking Weekday Partner

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
TravisMcC

Seeking Weekday Partner

Post by TravisMcC » Sun May 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Looking for a solid weekday partner for June... maybe some of July and most of August.

I am happy doing just about anything, but enjoy long MP the best. I lead trad 5.10+ and sport 5.11+ (not overly enthusiastic about Squamish sport though).

I am looking for someone with comparable strength to swap leads with. I am happy to partner with someone stronger too in exchange for beer. :)

I am generally very mellow and easy to get along with. I look for energy levels the most with partners. I am 24 with lots of energy and love long/hard days!

Send me a PM!

joshlightman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Seeking Weekday Partner

Post by joshlightman » Sun May 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey Travis, I'm going to be on days off as of thursday and will have 4 days off, I work 4 on 4 off I'd be down for some mp on friday. Sounds like we're close in climbing ability although you might be more comfortable on trad. Just recently climbed squamish buttress and got my a$% handed to me on the 10c pitch. Looking to improve by crack climbing right now. I'd love to do Rock on, or seasoned in the sun, or pretty much any quality 5 10 cracks. Let me know. Oh I did finish the 10c pitch but I took some falls. Lol.
Josh

willknot
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by willknot » Thu May 31, 2012 1:05 pm

If your interested I would like to climb next tues-wed. I usually enjoy climbing long and hard! but open to anything... (may 5-6) here is my email wkahlertathotmail.com

climbdan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by climbdan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 pm

I will be free most everyday and am here most of summer!

TravisMcC

Weekday Partner

Post by TravisMcC » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Looking for a solid weekday partner for this week!

I am happy doing just about anything, but enjoy long MP the best. I lead trad 5.10+ and sport 5.11+ (not overly enthusiastic about Squamish sport though). Super happy to follow in the 5.11 range.

I am generally very mellow and easy to get along with. I am 24 with lots of energy and love long/hard days!

I look for partners with similar enthusiasm.

Send me a PM!