Lost eyeglasses @ Cal-Cheak

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
bcsherpa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Lost eyeglasses @ Cal-Cheak

Post by bcsherpa » Sat May 14, 2005 8:00 pm

Hey everyone, sorry to post this in the climbing area, but i was unsure where else to post this, so just bare with me, and let the post bury itself eventually. Anyways, Last weekend i lost my eyeglasses at the little Cal-Cheak parking lot. I pretty much wear my glasses all the time other than sport activities, not to mention i just bought these glasses, and they weren't exactly cheap. Either way, i went back there after i drove home to vancouver, and looked all around where i had parked, not there, so if anyone picked them up, or if your up there and see some glasses lying around, could you please grab them for me, even if they're broken. They would of been around the smaller parking lot, across from the deactivated parking lot, why is that lot deactivated anyways? Sorry again, and if anyone found or finds them, please let me know, it would save me $300+
Thanks, and sorry for the somewhat unrelated climbing post

To make this post more climbing oriented, a little advice, anyone starting off on lead sport climbing, the cal cheak area is ideal to start