Last week for 50 Classic Squamish Climbs Poster

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
squamish climber
Site Admin
Site Admin

Last week for 50 Classic Squamish Climbs Poster

Post by squamish climber » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:03 am

I'm sure you have noticed the banner ad for 50 Classic Squamish Climbs at the top of the forum. It's been up for over a month. And I have to say it looks good to have a photo of the Chief up there.

Squamish local and guide Eric Hughes (aka squamish monkey) and local photographer Tim Tallevi produced this incredibly detailed poster.

I owe my appreciation and thanks to Eric for agreeing to support squamishclimbing.com by taking out the ad when I approached him. His willingness to advertise gave me the encouragement to go ahead and drop a chunk of money for the website and forum upgrades you are all enjoying now.

You can do a good turn for squamishclimbing.com and Eric by buying his poster in the next week before the ad comes down. Yes, you can buy it at one of the climbing shops, but why not get it delivered right to your door and show your support for squamishclimbing.com Think of it as a souvenir that will last long after you're chewed up hands have healed from Squamish crack climbing.

Squamishclimbing.com needs advertisers like Eric and users like you to support us to be sustainable.
Thanks
Dave Jones - site admin
When you reach the top, keep climbing -- Zen proverb

jipstyle

Re: Last week for 50 Classic Squamish Climbs Poster

Post by jipstyle » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:09 pm

I have this poster up on my office wall and at home .. it is very very well done and helps inspire me to bust through work so I can get outside and do what I love.

If you don't already have one .. BUY IT. In my never-so-humble opinion. ;)

staven

Re: Last week for 50 Classic Squamish Climbs Poster

Post by staven » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Bought mine yesterday. :D